• Earn a 2% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium*.
• Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
• Network and share best practices with other employers in your community.
• Identify resources to assist you in your accident prevention efforts.
• Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
Participation in an Ohio safety council is simpler and easier than ever before.
• Join or confirm your existing, active membership in a local safety council by July 31, 2022.
• Attend 10 in-person safety council meetings between July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 to qualify for the rebate.
*Safety council rebate details are found in this fact sheet.
For additional details on external training credit, view this guide for employers.
For more information, email BWC’s Division of Safety & Hygiene.